Power Hauler HD923EX 2.3 HP Power Up & Down
This Power Hauler HD923EX offers a 90:1 power up and power down. The reversing power system allows the Power Hauler to either pull gear and equipment up or provide a controlled powered down. Manufactured with our exclusive Power Grip* self gripping rope sheave the Power Hauler smoothly and powerfully grips the rope with little effort for a virtually hands free operation.
Equipped with our heavy duty 2.3 hp 12 volt worm gear power drive with our zero maintenance sealed oil bath roller bearing gearbox. With its 90:1 gear ratio this power drive has a higher torque (pulling power) pulling 200 Lbs. at up to 120 feet per minute.
Note: Speed is the same for both up and down to reduce speed a block and tackle or similar setup is required. Additionally, the power switch is spring loaded which requires constant hand pressure while raising or lowering gear.
Power Hauler HD923EX Includes:
- Heavy duty polished schedule 80 aluminum tubing and 1/4 inch motor plate.
- UHMW fairlead roller.
- 1/4 in. pulley block bracket.
- Heavy duty low resistance 6 gauge easy flex wire harness with an auto resetting breaker.
- Folbe open face chain-link pulley block with a clevis shackle for mounting.
- Waterproof switch box.
- Momentary spring to off power switch.
- Custom handmade fiberglass motor cover protects while maintaining a professional look.
- 3/8 stainless wire lock hitch pin to lock the davit into fishing/stowed positions
- Aluminum davit end cap.
- Premium UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and your choice of our sleeved flat or combo base mounts.
- 4 Free Magnum LED Shrimp Pot Lights
200 Lbs. pulling capacity.
Price: $ 1,770.00
Both a premium UHMW sleeved gunnel (upper) mount and a UHMW sleeved base mount (floor) are included.
However, you have a choice between two styles base mounts depending on your need.
If unsure we suggest the combo mount since it provides more options in mounting. We also carry non-standard brackets and also manufacture custom mounting brackets. Please contact us for more information. See mounting brackets section for more images and descriptions.
Please select which base mount you prefer in your comments during checkout